i'm a stich away from making it and a scar away from falling apart

I shouldn't be thinking about you
I shouldn't be thinking about you
I shouldn't be thinking about you
I shouldn't be thinking about you
shit. fuck, fuck, fuck this
I was going to write sad things, about how bad this is and how I'm feeling addicted to you, but you know what?
I'm tired, I want to sleep and I don't have time for this
so I thought to myself: "I'm gonna let it all out here and then I'm going to stop and sleep."
so here I am, ready to let you go from my mind, because you can't live here.
so here I am, ready to get detached, because I can do it as easily as I got hooked up on you
so here I am, because I just want two more hours of sleep and you can't take my sleep from me
and I'm not mad, I'm not hurt, I'm not sad, I'm just so fucking tired. so yeah, this was dumb and it doesn't make any sense, but I think I need to do this
because ever since Thursday that I've been having the fucking worst time for many reasons, not just you lol, and I've been feeling so numb, I just need to smile and laugh and stop feeling so down and the first step is saying lol gtfo of my head, I got more shit to do.
and I have no more thoughts on this right now. so yeah, talk to you later I guess?

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

It's Bitter Baby And It's Very Sweet

on being 21